Lead the 4th Industrial Revolution!
Taraz Metrology are part of the revolution in Digital Manufacturing and Industry 4.0. By blending advanced imaging and machine vision technologies, we created Information Rich Metrology - and now we are applying it to the world of Additive Manufacturing, sometimes better known as 3D Printing.
You will lead a small team of C++ engineers to expand a high-performance metrology engine and application. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of new features to the metrology engine as well as updates to the WPF GUI application, maintaining & improving the CI/CD infrastructure, manage a small team including supporting more junior engineers and work with our algorithms team to bring the latest scientific advancements in metrology to our engine.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone interested in using the latest standards to push performance and design in a modern C++ context as well as shape the future the company as it grows. Requirements
- 4+ years modern C++ experience
- Solid git experience
- Comfortable with CI/CD systems such as Azure DevOps
- Comfortable with OO, as well as functional and generic programming styles
- Comfortable in multi-threaded environments
- Familiarity with agile methods
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with linear algebra libraries such as Eigen
- Experience with OpenCV
- Experience with Python
- Experience with C#, .NET / WPF
- Degree qualifications in areas such as Physics or Computer Science
- Experience with hardware such as projectors or cameras.
- Experience with CUDA
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working with our base in Long Eaton.
- 5% pension match