Senior Software Engineer - Java | Digital Experience Tech Company | £80k + Bonus
A leading Digital Experience Technology Company, who are going through an exciting period of rapid growth are looking to build out their engineering team.
Are you an experienced Java Engineer looking to make an impact with in a well-funded and highly scalable environment? Tired of the red tape and rigid routines of large organisations? This is your chance to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team of highly skilled software engineers who embrace autonomy and are receptive to your new ideas and self-starter attitude.As a Senior Java Software Engineer you will:
As a Senior Java Software Engineer you will have:
- Revolutionise how the leading digital publishing and media companies accelerate their revenue growth.
- Develop and scale high throughput, high availability, public facing and multi-tenanted applications.
- Design and implement libraries and abstractions for teams to extend application functionality.
- Design and develop secure, performant APIs for B2B and public consumers.
- 5+yrs experience with Java, JDK 8 or newer.
- A good understanding of web tech: HTTPS, DNS, Chrome Developer Tools.
- Previous experience with simulated load - JMeter/Gatling/wrk2. JVM profiling to identify and fix bottle necks.
- Experience running microservices in production.
- Bonus points available for those with Kotlin, Terraform, AWS.
Vert.x, Terraform, AWS (ECS, DynamoDB), MySQL (even if you don't have experience with all the technologies listed, we would still like to hear from you.)Base salary of £80k + Bonus and Benefits including a share option plan.
If this sounds like you, apply now and get in touch so we can discuss the role in more detail.