Big. Positive. Impacts
krow is a creative community that enables brands to make Big Positive Impacts (BPIs) and build loyal relationships with people everywhere. These connections don't only bolster the bottom line, they turn brand dreams into a big joyous reality.
With a team of 200 diverse, talented and award-winning specialists, krow delivers complex multi-channel campaigns at scale while also getting to know our clients closely in order to bring out the best results together.
We're also a part of The MISSION Group, a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit, The MISSION are the UK's 9th largest dedicated communications group, working out of 31 places across the UK but also Europe, Asia, the US and Canada.What we are looking for
We're currently on the lookout for a new Account Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into an Account Director, you will help to develop and maintain profitable business from your designated accounts. You will help to develop and implement excellent creative solutions that exceed client expectations within time and budget. You will also help to coach and support Account Executives, leading by example always.
Our ideal candidate will have agency side client services experience, be capable and experienced with handling budgets, presenting creative work to clients for approval, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients. What we are looking for and what it takes to become a krow...
- Applies a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of their work, displayed by a positive, proactive, can do attitude
- Display the desire to grow a client portfolio by identifying and seizing opportunities organically or through new areas of the client business
- Develop a clear understanding of the importance of financial rigour and accurate reporting
- Strong time management
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to multitask while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs
- Self-motivated, agile thinker
- Presents effective written and verbal communications
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills
- Competent across the entire Microsoft Office suite
- Salary £Competitive (depending on experience)
- Company pension scheme
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Health cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance