Our Development Team are the life's blood of our work at InfoTrack and their work directly impacts and builds on our day to day success and growth. We rely on their creativity to drive us and they are involved in all areas of InfoTrack, from our systems to our products Key Responsibilities
- Developing our internal infrastructure systems, features and user requests including maintenance
- You'll liaise with product managers & users to develop products - yes, not just lines of code.
- We pride ourselves with developers who know their product inside out, our coders are fully aware of the business value of every single change they push out
- Sometimes you'll do maintenance for your products
- You'll work within a smaller subteam of 3-4 developers in a project
- We release minimum viable product (MVP), evolving it as we go.
- Each product is an experiment, get ready for continuous flow of change & perfection.
- We have very little bureaucracy, we keep meetings to minimum. We believe in hacking and experimenting over lengthy discussions.
- You'll mainly be working with: .NET Core 3.1, SQL Server, Angular, Python, AWS Lambda, Entity Framework.
- Our tools: Visual Studio, VS Code, SSMS, Github, AWS