Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce (UK), the ideal candidate would have experience in Paid Social, Paid Search and Affiliates, managing performance marketing campaigns for the company across UK, Europe and North AmericaJob Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day of Performance Marketing campaigns (focusing on Paid search, Paid Social and Affiliates) from conception to execution to grow these channel sales.
- Regular auditing and evaluating of accounts to ensure they are being executed in line with best practice.
- Updating the marketing calendar with PM activity as a reference point for the following year
- Tracking, optimisation and forecasting of performance marketing activity with a strong focus on sales growth, ROI and other performance KPIs.
- Managing the budget alongside the Head of E-Commerce (UK) to optimise spend and ensuring it is adhered to, as well as to update the budget tracker on a monthly basis.
- Reviewing progress and reporting against key channel metrics and targets daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc, as required.
- Analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data.
- Keeping up to date with industry updates, including new commercial opportunities from partners and social channels and presenting opportunities to the business.
- Research, pitch and deploy new activity, channels and platforms to grow sales and diversify marketing mix
- More than 2 years hands-on experience in performance marketing and a passion for ECommerce and Fashion
- Experience of running successful Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns from conception to execution either at an agency, or a fast paced client-side environment.
- Experience in running and localising campaigns in different markets, especially in North America, UK and Europe.
- Hands-on experience with Facebook, Adwords and Bing platforms
- Advantageous to have experience in running successful affiliate programmes
- Comfortable in producing excel/sheets reports and formulas
- Good knowledge of GA and strong analytical and quantitative skills that support using data to develop, validate and measure marketing campaign
- A team player and self-starter who feels comfortable working autonomously in a small team as well as fitting into a large-scale organisation
- Highly organised with the ability to meet tight deadlines