We are a global transformational consultancy who specialise in DevOps & Cloud Transformation for enterprise organisations. Partnering with AWS, Hashicorp and Kubernetes across the US, UK and APAC, we are a driving force in the future of DevOps, Cloud and Container based professional consultancy services.
We specialise and support our clients across these five core pillars:
- Cloud Platform Build & Migration
- Enterprise DevOps Transformation
- DevSecOps and Cloud Security
- Cloud Native Software Development
- Data Platforms & Analytics
At Contino you will be getting involved with clients on an internal level, as we partner with our customers to not only uplift their capabilities but to upskill them as well. This is a great opportunity if you want to master your craft alongside some of the best DevOps minds in the industry working across challenging projects.Requirements
A Security Lead at Contino wears multiple hats. You're not only highly technical across a wider range of technologies, practices and possibly disciplines; but you're also a driver of influence internally and within customers. You possess the ability to lead effectively through the delivery of technical solutions to clients.Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Proven leadership, mentoring and coaching experience across different skill levels - this is a must.
- Experience working in complex enterprise environments.
- Experienced in architecture design.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following public cloud platforms: AWS / Google Cloud / Azure (and with a desire to work with multiple) - this is a must.
- Security Patterns and configurations
- Experience with HashiCorp Sentinel, Vault and Terraform strongly preferred.
- Linux and/or Windows systems engineering.
- Experienced with CI/CD pipelines and continuous security
- Implementing and testing security policies.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities is a must.
- Previous consulting experience would be highly desirable.
- Certification across one or more Cloud platforms such as: AWS / GCP / Azure.
When you are not delivering outstanding value to our clients, you will have the chance to provide thought leadership to the technical communities by speaking at MeetUps and writing blogs, which will enable you to stand out as a leader in this competitive industry.Benefits
Currently, the number one focus within Contino evolve around investing in our people (Continis), with benefits such as:
- Competitive salary package along with company bonus.
- Yearly £5k personal learning and development budget to support your career growth
- Collaborative working environment where every person's viewpoint is considered - you will really have a chance to make your mark on the business from day one.
- Flexible working hours.
- Financially backed business, meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion.
- Pick your own gear before you start - Macbooks, PCs, Accessories etc
Join us and you'll be part of a 300-strong global business: still small enough to move like a startup but large enough to keep pace with the snowballing demand for DevOps expertise.