Technical Principal - Cloud Data Architect - EMEA
CHECK OUT THIS SHORT VIDEO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
Contino are a global organisation and one of the worlds leading transformational technology consultancies, partnering with AWS, Hashicorp and Kubernetes across the UK, US and APAC. This has led to us being one of LinkedIn's Top 25 Startups and the UK's leading DevOps and Cloud consultancy in just three years.
We have built an amazing team of passionate technologists and are an advocate for challenging intelligent and talented people, like you! You'd be working with a team of fun, professional and passionate people with a keen eye for innovation, curiosity and a love of technology.
As a Technical Principal, your role will be key in how we help customers to adopt and operate our recommendations, ultimately "transforming" their business in a positive way. You understand what our customers are going through and how to leverage customer data as a critical enabler of business transformation. As a trusted advisor and positive influencer, you will work with various technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels and help lead engineers throughout the delivery process, both with our customers and within Contino.
You will also provide technical guidance and lead the definition and development of business intelligence, data analytics, solution and automation initiatives on a wide range of client projects. This includes an in-depth understanding of Data and Analytics platforms, Cloud Data Engineering (both batch and real-time streaming), tools and implementation of cloud data architecture to effectively capture, integrate, organise, centralise, maintain and extract insights from data.Requirements
Wherever you're working now - big consultancy or smaller specialist - you'll need the accomplished people skills to bring out the best in a multi-talented, switched-on team of technical engineers, usually dedicated to a specific client account. We don't have a set tech stack, but the more of the following you know, the better:
- Consulting experience in Data Engineering and additional experience in Data Analysis and/or Data Science is highly regarded.
- Leadership experience, leading delivery/projects and being accountable for the team.
- Experience working in large complex enterprise environments is incredibly beneficial.
- We want you to have been through a few wars, challenges, and pitfalls and show how you were able to overcome and make those challenges a success.
- Public Cloud experience with one or more of the following;
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person's viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Pick your own Gear! Macbooks, PCs, Accessories!
- Drive your development with a personal Learning budget of £5000 per year.
- We host regular social functions - beers and pizzas, lunch and learn, team breakfast, table tennis and more.
Not everything fits into a job ad. To find out more about Contino, our plans, the job, the package, anything - please click below to get the conversation started.