Are you motivated by getting to the route of a query to reach a resolution? Are you driven with a natural talent for investigation? If so then our client needs you!
Working on site at our client's depot in Enfield EN3 7ER you will be central to day to day operations, enabling you to resolve customer queries in real time. As part of a compact team, you will be accountable for:
- Conducting thorough investigations into queries and complaints to reach a resolution.
- Adhere to company compliance and escalate any discrepancies to the compliance managers.
- Inputting and updating Data on Excel workbooks
- Actively managing a queue of queries ranging from clients to end customers.
- Prioritising workload, ensuring a timely response to all customer queries via the CRM system.
Shortlisted applicants must:
- Be Fluent in written and spoken English
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Excel
- Be adaptable to change and new systems
- Have experience of end to end case management in a Customer Service setting.
- Have access to the internet at home should Covid-19 guidance require home working at any time.
In return our client offers:
- An hourly rate of £9.50ph
- Full time working hours (39 hours a week) between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
- Ongoing temporary work.
- A safe working environment
Please apply as we are shortlisting immediately
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.