A rewarding role which will see the successful candidate shape the future of a fast-paced e-commerce start-up. As a key part of the advertising team you will manage the Amazon Advertising for our clients. You'll be working directly with exciting brands to enhance their Amazon PPC advertising performance and deliver high performing campaigns. You will also get to work with a cutting edge AI toolkit. This role would suit a bright and experienced PPC advertising specialist with Amazon or in-house agency experience. Based in our London office or working remotely from home.About Expert Edge
We provide both a fully managed strategic Amazon consulting service as well as tactical/execution support. We act as an extension of our clients' in-house teams and specialise exclusively in providing services to grow our clients' revenue on Amazon's global platforms, including:
Essential Skills And Experience
- Amazon Account Management - including Brand Registry, product listing and service case management.
- Amazon Content - building SEO optimised title, bullets, descriptions and creating enhanced brand content, such as A+ and Brand Store.
- Amazon Advertising - covering all of Amazon Advertising's product set: Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand, Sponsored Display and DSP.
- Advanced Analytics - we invest a lot in reporting and provide details performance analytics, alongside recommended actions, to customers on a regular basis.
- Amazon Account Strategy - all aspects of selection strategy, pricing, promotions, international expansion and competitor reaction.
- Experience of managing PPC (pay per click) campaigns on behalf of clients
- Good working knowledge of Excel for campaign performance reporting and analysis
- Marketing or Digital Marketing Degree
- Experience of reporting and analysing performance data
- Amazon knowledge preferred - in particular Amazon advertising
- Comfortable presenting and/or interacting with clients
- Fluent in written and spoken English
You will be the ultimate owner for the performance of your clients' PPC Advertising campaigns on Amazon. You will have full autonomy to make tactical, creative or strategic recommendations and will also be a key part of building out the ongoing processes that support execution of our advertising services.Specific Callouts Include
- Managing PPC Search campaigns - working with the full set of Amazon's PPC products (Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand and Sponsored Display) you are responsible for building, managing and improving the performance of your customers' PPC ad campaigns. This means using your Amazon expertise, creativity and tactical brilliance to understand the customers' objectives and deliver great results.
- Running Performance Analytics - you'll be reporting on the performance of your ad campaigns and giving insight to overall effectiveness and performance. We invest a lot in reporting and providing regular detailed performance analysis, alongside recommended actions. We also want critical thinkers who can recommend strategies to improve performance, paying particular attention to KPIS such as sales, ACoS [advertising cost of sales], ROAS [return on advertising spend], CPC [cost per click] and Impressions.
- Managing Amazon Account Advertising Strategy - all aspects of advertising strategy, ranging from budget splits, selection of ad units, competitor reaction and optimisation of campaigns. As well as supporting the creation of new processes, concepts and tools that drive efficiency and add to our existing playbook.
In addition to 33 days holiday and a pension, Expert Edge offers:
- Competitive compensation packages - we are looking for the very best talent and will reward accordingly.
- Skin in the game - you will be entitled to enter Expert Edge's employee options scheme - we want everyone to benefit from the company's success.
- A culture that fosters personal development and learning - you will be working with bright and talented individuals - we value learning above all else and welcome curious minds!
- A flat, startup model - everybody has a voice and we believe autonomy is the secret to great results.
- The future is online - understand the workings of the worlds largest online retailer.