We are on the hunt for a superstar Account Manager to join our rapidly growing brand experience team. A hugely varied role, this position will suit a fastidiously organised and creative individual who loves making things happen and enjoys working across a range of exciting brands and projects. A critical role in the business and the perfect job for someone who loves detail, gets genuine pleasure from making things happen and wants to see the "trains running on-time."
Reporting to a Senior Account Director you will be responsible for nurturing a number of our existing client relationships and ensuring we deliver projects that our clients love and that consumers can't stop talking about. The day-to-day contact for the client and the internal teams, the AM will ensure the smooth running of campaigns making sure that projects are delivered on time and to budget. The AM will play an integral part in each stage of the project: creative and design development, brand strategy and planning, operational planning, production, & ongoing management.
We are an independent, creative-led experiential agency. We're driven by a belief that brand experiences build valuable relationships and affect consumer behaviour. We build and activate experiential concepts and strategies that populate multi-channel campaigns, from global brand experience platforms to brand homes, shopper and retail activations, pop-ups and events. We work across geographies for some of the world's best brands such as Magnum, Guinness, Smirnoff, Baileys and Coca-Cola among others.v
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Account Manager will support the SAD on large scale projects, ensuring the smooth running and management of the project. Key duties include:
· Project Management: Developing project plans, timelines and status report documents to ensure projects are delivered on time and no detail is missed
· Supplier Management: Liaising with and managing a network of suppliers to source/produce items ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to high standards
· Client Management: Co-ordinating and communicating with key clients and developing relationships as a trusted member of our team.
· Budget Management: Managing trackers and negotiating where appropriate. Raising invoices, POs and account reconciliation
· X-agency management & Integration: This role will involve working with a number of other agencies as part of a x-functional team (including social, shopper, media and PR). The role will involve creating and co-ordinating responses that are integrated across multiple channels
· Creative Development: Working closely with the team to develop strategic, design and production and content outputs. This role will work closely with the inhouse design team to develop new concepts and creative ideas
· Project Management, planning and co-ordination
· Exceptional attention to detail, methodical and organised
· Excellent client management skills
· Understanding of integrated marketing (shopper, digital, social, content)
· Strong commercial and numeracy skills
· Ability to develop ideas and create presentations
· Problem solving and solution orientated
· Minimum 4 year's experience within a brand experience or integrated marketing agency
· Interest and experience with content development a bonus
· Interest in the world of food and drink a must
Full time role.
Office is based in Oval, London, although we are currently all working remotely.
Salary: Subject to experience