We are an IoT innovator working to scale the deployment of a number of product variants across the EU. We are passionate about developing hardware and technology that will change paradigms and contribute to a sustainable future.
We're looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer for our Product Team.
You will be working in a complex integrated Sensing and Actuation IoT team to deliver a paradigm-changing technology across Europe with a positive environmental and social impact.
You will be working directly with our experienced engineers on enhancements to the firmware of our wireless IoT devices.
You will also be responsible for setting up an automated build pipeline and testing framework for our firmware & hardware.
We are a small and dynamic team with a lot of opportunities to take on new responsibilities.
- A high level of experience with embedded C development
- Experience with embedded development best practices
- NRF52 & ESP32
- 3G / 4G comms
- Git and common branching flows
- Digital Interfaces (I2C, Serial)
- Encryption / Secure Development
- Low-power firmware
- Low-power wireless (BTLE)
- RTOS (FreeRTOS)
- Hardware debugging
- CI / build pipelines
- HTTP/MQTT backend interfaces