Who we are looking for
A Software Developer in the Sports Content team to be responsible for the Affiliates system and various content management systems across the business.
The team mainly work on customer facing web sites supported by in house tooling. The main sites being Extra, Help, Responsible Gambling, Careers and Affiliates. The common technology that sits behind all of these sites is an in house Content Management System built to support the ever increasing number of languages supported by our sites and the different regulatory requirements of being a global gambling company. You will be responsible for building and maintaining systems that handle customer communication from email to Live Chat.
This team is responsible for all aspects of our products from solution, delivery and support of the live systems. The tech stack is MVC, C#, MSSQL, Typescript, SASS, however we also use technologies such as Elastic Search, .net Core and Golang
If you have an interest in learning Golang this would be a great opportunity for you. We offer a Golang bootcamp for you to take part in and then utilise this within the role. A great opportunity to learn a new skill!Preferred skills and experience
- Extensive commercial experience in .Net web development (C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API)
- Commercial MS SQL Server experience (2012 or later).
- Familiarity with IIS configuration and management.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable software solutions.
- Delivery focused with experience of using AGILE practices.
- Proactive and willing to contribute ideas.
- Working with distributed, multi-tiered applications.
- Passionate about software development and technology.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Supporting and enhancing existing code base.
- Maintaining clean coding practises.
- Identifying technical areas of improvement.
- Supporting product owners as required.
- Supporting the testing team during testing phases of projects.
- Contributing to solution proposals.
- Creating work effort estimates.
This role is eligible for inclusion in the Company's hybrid working from home policy