Title of Role:
Senior Frontend Developer (Node.js)Locations:
Most job descriptions are the same (and can be pretty boring, right?!)
That's why we want to start out by telling you what's in it at 1E for you. So, here are 3 key reasons why you should join us:
- We are truly a Work From Anywhere organization - No, seriously. You can work from anywhere as long as you have a WiFi connection.
- Diversity and inclusion isn't just a checklist for us. From company-wide open mind discussion sessions, to ensuring that paternity leave isn't just an afterthought alongside maternity leave - we really live and breathe it!
- As a flat structure organization, the opportunities to make a mark and really play a part in 1E's development are endless
Of course, there are heaps more perks and benefits (see below).
As the Senior frontend developer, you'll be accelerating the production lane and increase the productivity of the UI dev team and therefore, the Engineering department. You will work with our in-house solutions, mainly focusing on the delivery of the Tachyon Platform, which has now deployed in over 500,000 endpoints impacting the day to day work from anywhere life of some of the biggest organisations around the world such as; NTT, Bank of New York, H&M, Nestle, these companies rely on us to help deliver an office-like employee experience no matter where their employees are, while giving IT full control and visibility.
1E is a leading Unified eXperience Management (UXM) solution provider that helps over 1,750 organizations globally actively improve the digital experience of all employees. To accelerate our ambitious international growth plans and help even more IT organizations, 1E recently joined The Carlyle Group, a global investment firm, so there's never been a better time to join our growing organisation.What you'll bring:
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Stylus, Styled-Components, etc)
- Experience with Unit testing / TDD methodology
- Experience with NPM / Git
- Experience with Webpack / Babel
- Able to work with little direction
- Can write efficient code
- Keen eye for detail
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working (make work fit your lifestyle)
- We've redesigned our business to be a fully WorkFromAnywhere organization, and we're committed to that -Forever and ever
- Set up your own WFH workstation (we'll even get you your chair, desk, headset etc)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% Pension Plan
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Wellness and engagement programs
- Training, support and personal development programs (EAP)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare option through BUPA
- Long service sabbatical/Bonus