We are looking for a Senior Digital Manager
to join our Global Account Team based in the London office. You will report into the Digital Director on Bacardi & Account Director on Snap, working closely with Brand Account, Strategy, and Marketing Science leads to make great things happen across the OMD network.
Your primary role is to support the Digital Director and Account Leads with development of innovative and cost efficient global digital plans, whilst taking overall responsibility for consistent delivery of these as well as acceleration of Digital capabilities across OMD network.
An International outlook is essential, combined with great organization and communication skills and a high level of proficiency working with multiple stakeholders (Clients, Creative, Social, PR, Experiential agencies, Data and Insights specialists). Responsibilities:
GLOBAL PLANNING ACROSS BRANDS:
Support the Digital Director & Account Director with:
- Digital input to Global planning work - defining channel mix, channel integration, budget allocation, opportunities based on historical data and trends, share of spend, formats, targeting strategy, KPI framework, number of assets
- Support Account team with Digital assets recommendations and management
- Together with Brand Account Lead work with local markets to land Global/regional planning work and plans
- Liaise with media partners, overseeing market usage and coordinating QBRs in which they present to client
- Meet with new/existing partners to identify and recommend new formats / opportunities to local markets, and support execution of tests
- For Snap account; regional media planning including audience identification & understanding, channel selection, budget allocation format recommendation.
- For Snap account; work with regional activation teams to develop regional media plans, as well as ongoing optimisations and reporting.
LOCAL PLANNING & DEPLOYMENT:
- Review Digital input in local Strategies and Plans; feedback to local OMD teams to ensure output follows Global guidance and best practice whilst relevant level of localisation applied
- Liaise with brand account teams and local markets throughout the year to ensure upcoming / live campaigns adhere to the latest guidance on audience precision targeting, measurement, tracking, partnerships, and more
- Manage social governance process - from guidelines delivery to review of execution at a local level
- Accelerate governance within programmatic space - from quality of data-driven buying to ad hoc support of local markets
LEARNING & INNOVATION
- Support the Digital Director in updating the Learning and Innovation section of the Measurement Framework, providing recommendations on the preferred / recommended tests and studies to run alongside campaigns
- Case Studies - Oversee tracking of measurement studies by local markets, producing 1-page summaries of the in-market tests to be distributed across the portfolio as growth drivers
- AB Tests - Oversee, finalise and review these 1-page summaries of simpler comparison tests collected centrally
- Identify new partners and capabilities and translate these into opportunities for the local markets especially within commerce space
PERFORMANCE & ANALYTICS
- Apply data, performance and analytics approach across the digital process to ensure greater campaign efficiency and delivery of results
- Support Digital Compliance manager where required to ensure correct technical set up across brands to collect the necessary data, and work together to track and improve viewability across all digital channels
- Collaborate with the various disciplines within the team and agency to proactively drive efficiencies
Qualities & Experience
- Collaborate closely and maintain strong relationships with local OMD teams and with NY Bacardi hub & Global LA Snap team, utilising tools like MS Teams. Be a key day-to-day contact for Digital, Social, Programmatic specialists in local markets
- Regular contact with Global Brand and Creative Excellence clients, Partner Agencies, across various levels and disciplines - ad-hoc and via status meetings
- Support Digital Director with driving relationships with key global partners to ensure internal stakeholders understand the latest benefits and opportunities to apply in the account
- Experience in Digital data-driven planning/buying (incl. utilisation of 3/2/1st party data)
- Strong knowledge of various digital channels and disciplines (Social, Programmatic, Search, Mobile, Influencers etc.)
- Execution experience (especially social), covering basic knowledge of tagging and trafficking
- Experience of working in international environment dealing with local offices, and genuine passion for market interaction
- Proven experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of core Ad tech and buying platforms (DCM/FB BM/AdWords); TTD, DV360 is desirable but, not essential
- Traditional media knowledge is desirable but, not essential
- Knowledge of data partners and solutions management platforms is desirable but, not essential
- Analytical thinker: ability to translate data into well-articulated ideas
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork - works well with others - prepared to be flexible and help out where required but also work autonomously and take responsibility for specific projects
Here at Omnicom our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applicants from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to just let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.