We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with experience in B2B SaaS to develop and grow our SaaS product suite. This is an integral role in a growing team.
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. We are a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice and video communication solutions to a large global customer base. Our APIs and platform enable over 100 billion engagements annually. Enterprise customers include 8 out of 10 of the largest US tech companies, major airlines, banks, retail, e-tail, internet, ride-hailing, parcel delivery companies and more.
The essence of the role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a vital role in the product growth strategy. You will initiate and structure the marketing initiatives for the SaaS product portfolio and coordinate your efforts between Sales, Marketing & Product while being part of the marketing team, reporting to the Product Marketing Director. With the support from the content and SEO team, designers and Marketing Automation and Performance Specialists you will be responsible for the awareness and education around the Rich Messaging product set and what it can do for our clients. Content creation and thought leadership play a fundamental role in succeeding. Together with the marketing team, you drive SEA and SEO campaigns for online presence of the SaaS Product Portfolio.As Our NewProduct Marketing Manageryou Will
- Be the marketing go-to-person for the SaaS product portfolio.
- Distill the core SaaS marketing message from our USPs & product strategy and roadmaps.
- Create compelling sales enablement materials across our portfolio of productsCreate, lead and manage marketing campaigns (from idea generation, content creation and execution).
- Drive the inbound growth of the product and its revenue using tools like , Salesforce and Pardot.
- Optimize the marketing efforts, analyze the outcome and report on progress and success of digital marketing initiatives.
Who are you?
You understand the customer journey from 'Awareness' to 'Expand' and how marketing is at play in all different stages. You understand the SaaS/CPaaS business model and have hands-on experience in developing go-to-market (GTM) and sales enablement messaging and assets to support sales, product, content, field marketing and events teams including sales presentations, training, business and competitive intelligence analysis, blogs, and more.In Order Tocontributein Thisroleyou Have
- B2B Marketing experience, specifically from product marketing.
- Have worked for a SaaS/CPaaS company before.
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Know-how of Marketing Automation Tooling, CRM, Google Analytics,
- English fluency.
Big plus!You'll Stand Out From The Crowd If You Have
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
- Know or Pardot + Salesforce or ideally even all of these.
- Have a bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Are native in English.
We will be reviewing applications and interview candidates continuously. Make sure to apply as soon as possible!About The Recruitment Process
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods.We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process,pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.