- You will be involved with our staff at all levels, including managing, motivating and training our employees whilst ensuring the relevant HR procedures are followed.
- Responsible for cash management and opening/closing of our store.
- Ensuring we are following market trends and implementing shop merchandising to maximise sales is a must within the position.
- Managing all costs and overheads associated with the store.
This is an opportunity to come and help influence sales, the team and the Footasylum brand in one of our exciting stores, based at the Coventry Store. There is an established team in place and you will work directly with them to help create the best customer shopping experience possible. Footasylum is a business that believes in our front end retail staff and there are numerous examples of our team members being successfully promoted throughout the company into senior positions. If customer experience is important to you, we will give you the opportunity to harness this into an environment that will allow you to feel a sense of achievement each day.Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate must have a passion for sneakers and our company ethos.
- Will be able to contribute to the success of our culture.
- You will have ideally worked previously in fashion retail and will have vast experience managing and motivating a team of Sales Assistants.
- You will be efficient and highly organised with a customer-focused attitude.