Zoovu is looking for a Director of Global Demand Generation. In this role, you will be responsible for designing campaigns and programs focused on driving and accelerating pipeline and seeing them through to execution and optimization.
To be successful, you will need to develop a deep understanding of the Zoovu's target markets and audiences and use that knowledge to design and implement scalable, high-performing demand and engagement campaigns across multiple regions and languages.
You will utilize a broad marketing skill set that spans messaging, content, digital marketing, operations, ABM and more. Success will be measured primarily on marketing contribution to pipeline and revenue.Responsibilities
- Build demand models that account for both external (segments, personas) and internal (revenue targets, conversion rates) factors to support Zoovu's revenue goals.
- Centrally Orchestrate marketing campaigns utilizing a wide range of channels including PPC, social media, online and offline events, direct mail, and more.
- Partner with Zoovu's product marketing, content team, sales teams, and leadership to execute campaigns and ensure their success.
- Assess and implement account-based marketing strategies for high priority accounts.
- Define and oversee collaborative and agile processes for program development, execution and optimization enabling the translation and application of programs across multiple regions and geos.
- Communicate program plans, timelines and results proactively with key stakeholders from across the company.
Build and lead a high-performing team of demand generation and field marketing specialists as well as agency partners Requirement
- 5+ years of relevant experience in global demand generation roles for technology companies; SaaS, analytics or software marketing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, including but not limited to marketing automation (Hubspot or similar) and Salesforce.com.
- Experience in marketing planning, reporting and budget optimization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or technical field - Desirable.