This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be aged between 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).
As an integral part of The Point 1888 family, the Internation Commercial Assistant will support the Senior International Manager in all areas.
- Reporting into the Senior International Manager.
- Joining a talented and progressive team, you will play a key role in the growth and development of our ambitious company. There will be plenty of opportunity to build on your role and scope if you're looking for career progression, as the team continues to expand into new areas and territories.
- Status reports and chasers
- Updating brand decks
- Product development publishing - chasing assets, transferring assets, looking up episode codes, sharing files for approval
- Sourcing contacts and updating - UK and International
- Competitor analysis - both at product level and brand
- Updating retail listings, publishing schedules and deadlines
Applicant skills include;
- An interest in creative and campaigns
- Basic social media knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Highly organised
- Good IT skills - PPT essential
We live by our Brand Values Trust - Attitude - Honesty - Ambition. Our culture is open, relaxed, and ambitious and we offer a very progressive, flexible approach to working to ensure our team achieve the life-work balance they're looking for.This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be aged between 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).