The world is fundamentally changing. Businesses are facing increasing uncertainty with a fast-growing number of operational risks that are both complex and dynamic.
Operational risk control failures each year cost staggering amounts of money. The top 20 global banks lose $69 billion to Conduct risk-related costs, $445 billion of Cyber related risk losses, and Internal Fraud in US businesses alone is at $50 Trillion. These examples are the tip of the iceberg.
The reason is that today Operational Risk is more of an art than a science. The approach is qualitative, disconnected, static, and based on self-assessment. The result is a failure to get the right balance between the controls of a business and the risks they have. Acin is here to change that, and we are starting with the Financial Services industry.
Acin is the category-defining SaaS platform to quantify Operational Risk and optimise controls. Our customers are pioneering a new world of Operational Risk using data science, deep technology, and a unique peer-to-peer network of the world's leading banks.
Our Series A investment was led by Notion Capital - one of the world's leading VCs - and financial information specialists Fitch Ventures. Acin is growing rapidly, and we're looking for exceptional talent to join our team.
Acinians are energetic and curious; we are persistent and resilient; we like tackling problems and take pride in building best-in-class solutions to them. Come join us!The Role
As Senior Marketing Manager, you will plan, execute and measure integrated campaigns. Working cross-functionally across the Acin Go-To-Market teams, you will run end-to-end Account specific (ABM), event, and new sector campaigns.
Acin is a growing Enterprise-B2B-SaaS company working with the biggest names in Financial Services. You are invited to apply if you are a smart marketer with experience in Enterprise multi-touch campaigns, who thrives in a dynamic environmentResponsibilities
- Plan, execute, and analyse campaigns to generate demand and help convert opportunities in our target accounts.
- Understand the sales funnel and metrics to measure performance.
- Work with Go-To-Market stakeholders on campaign targets and messaging. Agreeing on the content production plan to enable the successful delivery of the campaigns.
- Writing engaging short-form copy for campaigns, including emails, social posts, website, video scripts, webinar descriptions, and event information.
- Partner with the rest of the Acin Marketing team to design and fuel your campaigns with the appropriate branding, messaging, and content assets.
You should apply if
- What we are doing at Acin excites you!
- You have B2B Campaign / Demand Generation experience targeting Enterprise size companies.
- You love managing campaigns from start to finish, taking ownership of initiatives, and manage them from inception through successful completion.
- Excellent copy-writing ability, as well as effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong detail and process orientation, able to manage time, budget and projects effectively.
- Experience in partnering with sales teams, understanding the sales process and requirements. B2B Enterprise Software experience is advantageous.
- You are metrics-driven, with proven marketing measurement and optimisation of campaigns.
- Proficient with CRM systems and Marketing Automation Systems. Salesforce and Hubspot experience helpful.
- High creativity and personal productivity with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Quick learner, organized with attention to detail and strong analytical skills, and aptitude for creative thinking.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize own work, positive attitude, and strong work ethic.
- You are technology-savvy with a desire to learn about and leverage the latest tools, tricks, and techniques in marketing activities
What you can expect from Acin
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic fintech which is creating huge momentum in the market. Alongside a friendly, dynamic and inclusive culture, we offer...
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare for you and your family with Axa Healthcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- Share options - we like to offer our employees a stake in our success
- Access to cutting edge tools and technologies
- A company pension to help save for your future
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
Acin is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression.