SeedLegals is London's hottest lawtech startup - a disruptive startup to power other startups.
We have created a platform that is revolutionizing the way that founders start, run and scale their companies. To date, over 20,000 startups and investors have used SeedLegals to close funding rounds, grant share options to employees, and so much more.
We're a Series A backed company and have raised £4M to date with exceptional VCs such as Index Ventures. We're delivering fantastic year over year growth rates combined with world-class Unit Economics.
We're now working hard to extend our product offering, enter the SME market and continue to expand internationally.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, we are looking for a Global Product Marketing Manager to help us scale the business through a new stage of growth.Responsibilities
- Understand the competitive landscape in each market and optimize competitive positioning for our current and future products (UK, Ireland, France, Singapore, Hong-Kong with further launches planned in new territories)
- Own product messaging and positioning to set new and existing products apart from others in the market and give them a unique selling point
- Own go to market strategies for new products in close partnership with Product, Marketing and Sales
- Contribute to localising SeedLegals' product offering in new countries, working closely with Country Managers, Product, Engineering and SEO.
- Work closely with the PR team on new products and country launches
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Own competitive research via battlecards, mystery shopping, etc.
- Work on pricing in close partnership with the executive team, sales, Marketing and finance.
- Strive for a "one-team" approach with product, sales, marketing, legal, and data.
- Facilitate workshops to brainstorm and share your learnings along the way
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Passionate about the startup ecosystem
- Strong hands-on abilities across all aspects of product marketing
- Proactive, fun and hardworking with a positive outlook
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- A test and learn mentality, you understand results and focus on constant improvement using best practice
You'll be joining an amazing team of founders, investors, developers and growth hackers. We're based in Holborn, in the heart of the legal district.
- You'll get responsibility (and plenty of it!).
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to world class training from some of the most experienced individuals in UK startup law, investment, and entrepreneurship.
- Learning, development and networking opportunities.
- Eligibility to company-wide stock-option scheme on 1st anniversary with the company
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee, overlooking the gorgeous gardens at Lincolns Inn Fields.
- Flexibility on working hours
- Contributory pension
- Further benefits including health and dental cover, life insurance etc.
- Free lunches on Fridays