Urgent Care Clinicians - Wiltshire, BaNES and Swindon
Our Clinical Practitioners work as Non-Medical Prescribers within a multidisciplinary team at various Primary Care Centres. We are currently looking to recruit more clinicians to support the Out-of-Hours service across Swindon, Wiltshire and BaNES.About Us
Medvivo provides integrated urgent care services, including GP out-of-hours and in-hours surgery support, across Swindon, Wiltshire and BaNES.About The Role
About YouRegistered nurse, paramedic, or other allied health professional
- Working as a prescribing clinician primarily seeing patients face to face
- On occasions, support with triage of calls that have come via 111 during the core daytime surgery opening hours.
- Home visiting service for patients who are unable to travel to the primary care centre, supported with a fully equipped medical car and a driver.
- Support of a senior clinician always available remotely during your shift.
, with a non-medical prescribing qualification in the context of a broad scope of practice.Skills And Experience
What We Offer
- Ability to work autonomously both in-hours and out of hours.
- Achieved or working towards an MSc in Advanced Practice.
- Evidence of an equivalent accumulation of relevant experience and knowledge.
- Training and experience of physical assessment and clinical reasoning (including paediatrics)
- Ability to demonstrate a wide knowledge base and competency in clinical practice.
- Understanding of the emergency care pathways.
- Knowledge of primary health care issues affecting a diverse local population.
- Flexibility and a varied portfolio of work, incorporating all areas of urgent care.
- Generous clinical shift enhancements for all public holidays.
- Comprehensive induction programme and ongoing professional development.
- Bespoke training days with support from external healthcare specialists.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Generous pension scheme and holiday entitlement.
- Simply Health cash plan.
- Salary up to £47.11 per hour
If you'd like to have an informal chat about this role, please contact the recruitment team on 0800 644 2000 or email email@example.com