Lloyds is transforming and needs curious minds to help define and influence that change. We're looking for people with new perspectives and the confidence to share them, so come and join us.Security Analyst Networks - Perm
London Office with Flexible Remote Working About Us
Lloyds is the worlds leading insurance and reinsurance marketplace. Yet the world is changing, and Lloyds is changing too nimbler, faster, and able to offer customers and employees more products, services and insights supported by technology, innovation and the continuing desire to protect people, businesses and communities. Lloyds is where you can bring your future to life.
We are building world class security into our digital services under the banner of our Future at Lloyds programme. Our Market participants expect world class security standards to be embedded into the services we provide to them whether providing the infrastructure supporting their business processes, handling their data, or more generally operating the Lloyds market.
Our aim is to makehigh performance security a demonstrable and marketable differentiator for Lloyds as a trusted provider of digital services to the insurance market.
We aim to make security a part of everyones job and a top priority at Lloyds. We have a clear Cyber Security strategy which focusses on increased use of automation, real-time reporting, integrated tools, and above all, making security a priority for the entire organisation.The Role
Protect Lloyds by ensuring appropriate security across our network, including Network Intrusion Prevention and Detection.
The Security Analyst Networks is a member of the IT Security Team and reports to the IT Security Manager Manager.Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain firewalls
- Identify opportunities to improve security through network segmentation
- Maintain the Domain Name System
- Certificate management
- Implement and maintain network intrusion prevention and detection capabilities
- Ability to analyse data and appropriately prioritise tasks considering criticality and urgency
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and prioritise responsibilities to meet business needs.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly on security topics to non-technical stakeholders.
- Motivated to delivering quality and striving for continual improvement.
- Logical thinking and analytical ability.
- Aptitude in solving problems independently.
- Knowledge of computer networking operations and good practices
- Knowledge of managing configurations through centrally managed toolsets for networking and security.
- Good working knowledge of industry good practice frameworks such as NIST Cyber Security Framework and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Implementing and operating computing networks
- Reporting against key performance indicators and service level agreements
- Experience of working in high performing teams and understanding the dynamics of teamwork in an infrastructure and operations environment
As the successful candidate, you can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, and an enviable range of benefits.
Realise your professional ambitions as part of an organisation that is trusted to solve some of the worlds most complex problems in an environment that puts a focus on investing in human progress.
Please be aware that the recruitment process will comprise of a number of steps, your CV will be reviewed by our Recruitment team and if successful you will be invited to attend a telephone interview, followed by a more in-depth video interview. We want to make sure we do all we can to make this a really positive experience for you.
Please click the following link which will take you through a simple process to identify any adjustments or additional support we can provide beforehand or on the day.