A rare and highly desirable opportunity to work on one of the largest clients at this global agency. If you're looking for ownership of a huge account, to devise and deliver international digital campaigns (and the chance to hop over to Spain once a month), you will not want to miss out on this opportunity.
This Global media agency is looking for a Client Director to take full ownership over one of their most long-standing clients. You will be delivering industry-leading digital performance planning and involved in the strategic direction and commercial planning of this account, as well as working extremely closely with one of the largest activation teams in the country. This is a huge and exciting opportunity for someone, who finds it easy to build strong client relationships, comfortable managing a team and passionate about sports and gaming.
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- Very strong understanding and experience of digital channels and leading performance planning; strong bias towards SEO
- Confident in building and developing client relationships and influencing senior stakeholders
- An agency background would be preferred, or from a multi-brand environment
- Knowledgeable on ad technology and planning tools
- A track record in retention and growth of accounts
Due to the size and scale of this account, our client is looking for someone comfortable in handling a client of this ilk, and eager to join a business that is going from strength to strength. You will be expected to visit the agency's office in Manchester once or twice a week, with the remainder working from home, or from their other UK offices.
Please get in touch for more information. Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.