Arlettie is the leader in organising private and sample event sales for luxury and fashion brands in France. Our Most loyal partners include brands such as Ralph Lauren, Givenchy, Fred, Jimmy Choo, Montblanc, Victoria Beckham, Joseph, Fendi, Kenzo, Roger Vivier, Sandro, The Kooples, Sandro, Longchamp, Claudie Pierlot, Marc Jacob, Lanvin etc..
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and experienced Assistant Showroom Manager to join our UK team, based in our showroom in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a start-up business from launch in the UK which will expand on its strong record of running successful events in Paris (£50m turnover in 2018).
www.arlettie.frROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
As an Assistant Showroom Manager, you will take responsibility for a showroom environment that is constantly changing. Due to our exciting and unique business model, you will work with both merchandise and retail space which change every week. You will report to the UK country manager and work closely with each relevant account manager to ensure each sale event is a success.
Your key responsibilities will include:Floor Management
- Ensuring each sale is on target to achieve its commercial objectives.
- Coordinating the logistics including managing delivery specifications, inventory and stock returns.
- Managing the zoning/merchandising and product replenishment.
- Managing product pricing/tagging.
- Ensuring the showroom remains in pristine condition at all times.
- Managing access to the sales based on the client typology (queues outside and at tills).
- Health and safety/risk management/loss prevention.
- You will manage a varying number of temporary staff depending on the size of the sale (between 7 to 30 people) and ensure they understand all procedures and processes.
- You will also train the team to make sure they follow and apply specific processes requested by the individual brands.
- You will assist the management team with resourcing, development and performance management. You must have strong motivational and leadership qualities and have an eye for finding and nurturing talent.
- You will organise rotas and manage staff breaks.