Associate Director, Public Affairs
£65,000 - £75,000 + benefits
London and hybrid working
You will be helping to drive the next stage of development for one of the UK's leading corporate communications agencies Working with big brands across retail, financial services, built environment, pharma, transport, infrastructure, tech. sustainability, trade and the green economy to help tell their stories, build their reputations and manage risk.
Join a talented team of people that have won numerous awards !
You will be responsible for:
- Share your knowledge, upskill and mentor a junior team
- Take responsibility for the delivery of work through your own effective working and direction of the team.
- Own Communications Plans for key clients and take accountability for its delivery
- Lead on new business pitches, direct the pitch response process and take accountability for the delivery of the best possible response.
- Deliver a highly responsive and professional customer experience that builds client loyalty ensuring the client service team are doing the same.
- Maintain a thorough and in depth understanding of politics, policy and media landscapes
- Keep up with growth and innovation in the communications industry and raise your own profile within the industry as a leading practitioner.
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
- Experienced communications professional, with a track record of working on integrated communications issues - including public affairs, campaigns, and issues management.
- A track record in creating and delivering communication strategies
- A solid network / experience of working with key political decision makers and influencers.
- Proven ability to identify and close new business opportunities.
- Comfortable and able to represent at industry panels and conference platforms.
- Able to work with the Marketing Team to formulate and launch pro-active outbound marketing campaigns to generate leads
- Experienced in team and personnel management
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511