Are you a Senior Marketing Analyst looking for your next challenge?
We are working on an excellent opportunity for an established Marketing Analyst to join our client based in Hertfordshire and support their marketing team during a very busy period.
One of our top clients and genuinely a fantastic business to work for, they have achieved impressive growth YoY, with ambitious plans to continue this over the next 5 years. An online retailer, with a rich heritage in an industry many of us love and a community of over 145,000, they are undergoing a transformation to optimize their digital presence and ensure they are providing their members with the best experience.
An expert in Power BI, your new role will see you play an integral role in the implementation of this software, supporting the Head of CRM in ensuring the transition is smooth.
With a proven track record in managing large datasets across multiple dashboards you will provide meaningful customer insights, utilizing your exception analytical skills to translate and report back to the marketing team and wider business functions.
Using your expertise, this opportunity will see you developing and implementing customer segmentation and audience selections to ensure all marketing activity is targeted effectively.
· Highly skilled in measuring the impact of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
· Proven track record in delivering meaningful insight and actional business and customer insight.
· An expert in building dashboards and reporting in Power BI
· Highly adept in working with complex datasets and multiple large databases.
· Proven track record in marketing campaign selections in for CRM and email marketing
· Confident in using Alterian (or similar), Google Analytics and Powerpoint for reports and presentation of data.
· Experience in presenting and influencing stakeholders at all levels.
· Staff Discount
· Staff Restaurant
· Sports and Social Club
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Competitive Salary