*** x2 Site Reliability Engineers, Manchester/3 day remote, £60k***
DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer? Want to work for a global leading business, that's investing in bleeding-edge technology and truly understands the meaning of best practices within SRE/DevOps?Then read on...
This business has become a giant for many years and has been investing into their tech, to allow their products to be the best within the market! They've built out a brand-new tech hub in the heart of Manchester and looking to grow their SRE teams, to work on a wide range of projects within the cloud & development!So what's in this for you?
Sound good? You will need the following:
- Salary up to £60k + Benefits
- Modern tech hub in Manchester City Centre & 3 days remote
- Chance to work with one of the biggest SRE teams in the North West!
- Brand new greenfield projects & tech such as GCP/AWS, Kubernetes & Terraform
- Hired over 60+ people over the past 12 months, very secure business!
- Progression plans, most of the SRE have had a promotion after the first 6 - 12 months!
- Strong experience with GCP or AWS
- Infrastructure as code experience within Terraform.
- Containerisation tools such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experienced in Linux and scripting (BASH or Python)
Are you passionate about working with the latest technology? With this role and company, you'll be working within a world-class team/culture, led by a passionate manager who will really help drive your career forward and get to work across multiple cloud projects. Get in touch with Lloyd Lowson today to be immediately considered.