The&Partnership is both the UK's largest and Europe's fastest-growing independent agency network. Backed by WPP and spanning four continents, with 1,500 staff, the multi-disciplined agency group last year saw a year of record growth, expanding across 17 new European markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
It attributes this rapid expansion to the success of its in-sourced '&Model' agencies, with multi-disciplined, on-site teams working alongside clients' marketing departments in new, nimble ways, to a single bottom line; delivering data-driven work to fit new marketing agendas.
Designed to meet clients' growing need for maximum speed, agility, cost-effectiveness and integration, these multi-disciplined '&Model' agencies are driving impressive results for clients including News UK in London, The Wall Street Journal in New York, TELUS in Canada, RBS in Edinburgh, as well as Toyota and Lexus across 17 markets in Europe.The role
We are looking for 2x Planning Directors to lead strategy for two big clients, defining and implementing day-to-day strategic process.
One role is to work on Natwest Plus, a wealth & affluent business offering and would suit someone with some experience at Director level. The other role would be to run the strategy for our 'Nucleus' &Model hub, the dedicated team for Centrica/British Gas.Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience Required:
- Leading strategy for the account as a whole
- Working closely with other management members to deliver a high standard of creative output against key objectives
- Building a strong working relationship with all clients
- Forming close working relationships with the strategic leads of client's partner agencies
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.
- Experience leading strategy on large, complex accounts
- Experience in line and team management, inspiring and supporting junior team members
- Must be a strong and rigorous strategic storyteller
- Interest in projects that may not conventionally fall into the creative agency remit (product / proposition development, internal comms etc)
- Previous experience in luxury/wealth finance, FMCG or service brand clients would be a bonus