SummaryModule Lead - SystemsOpening Date - 8 September 2021Closing Date - 8 October2021Job Title - Module Lead - SystemsSalary- CompetitiveWork Location- London, EnglandExperience- Relevant ExperienceQualification - GraduateJob Responsibilities - React JS Developer
Looking to hire a software engineer to work in our Credit Desktop development team, a highly skilled business aligned team of technologists responsible for the front end UIs used by the Credit Trading business globally. The team designs, builds and enhances custom built electronic trading, pricing and execution platforms, working closely with the desk and with core technology groups. Products include corporate bonds, single name and index CDS.Key Responsibilities.
- Develop robust, performant pricing, trading and risk systems including building new applications & enriching existing applications using the most suitable technology choices, Align development with the overall Credit trading strategy.
- Work across entire software development lifecycle - requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, deployment, handover to operate teams.
- Convert and enhance complex trading workflows into intuitive user interfaces. Understand what makes a performant and desirable desktop experience
- Enhance the team by demonstrating best practise throughout the SDLC
- Global Credit Trading business and Quant Research team
- Global Production Support & Infrastructure teams
- Other Credit Technology teams: Athena Development community
- Strong analytical development skills, solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and experience in real-time, high performance and/or e trading areas.
- Creative, quick thinking, pragmatic, with an aptitude for solving problems with technology and an ability to quickly translate requirements into a sound technical design and implementation.
- Experience with SCM tools: Bitbucket/Git, Continuous integration tools.
- Proven organisational skills, decisive priority management, strong teamwork ethic, excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Who are we?
- Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays.