Alchemy is patterning with one of our clients, who is looking for a Senior Internal Audit Executive to join their team.
The Senior Internal Audit Executive will be responsible for running audits and supervising the work of the junior members of the team, you will be involved with multiple audits and projects and will gain a beneficial amount of experience related to this.Internal Audit Executive Key Duties:
Skills and Experience:
- Conduct audits from planning to final reporting, utilising your experience and judgment to ensure accordance to the internal policies and procedures .
- Execute a wide variety of Audit Tests and Procedures and accurately interpret these.
- Apply internal policies and procedures to develop appropriate testing approaches.
- Understand financial, operational and compliance risks associated with activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and define the above-mentioned risks and create cost effective recommendations.
- Discuss findings with clients and obtain their proposed way forward for issues.
- Relevant professional experience, ideally within Internal Audit CMIA, or ACCA, MIIA or CCAB qualified.
- Relevant experience of Risk Management, Internal Audit and systems/controls testing.
- Educated up to a degree level.
- Proficient in MS Office and Flow Charting Software.
- Experience with Data Analytics Software is desirable.