Title Channel CoordinatorLocation SheffieldFull time, permanentSalary £22,000Role Overview
This is a great way to start your career at Tes, you will fulfil a range of administrative tasks related to the third-party Agency/Channel Accounts that we work with. This position will be responsible for co-ordinating the day-to-day tasks between the Channel Partners, schools and internally within the Tes business.
The Channel Partner Account Co-Ordinator will be involved with answering incoming financial queries relating to invoices, supporting the creation of proposals, managing other admin tasks as well as maintaining and updating the CRM.Key Role Responsibilities
Education And Experience Requirements
- Manage, update, and maintain the CRM.
- Triage and respond to incoming queries relating to proposals.
- Triage and respond incoming queries relating to invoices.
- Listen to and seek feedback on enquiries and requests both internally and externally.
- Build and maintain a good level of product knowledge.
What we offer?
- Experienceas a sales or account co-ordinatoris desirable but not essential.
- Thrives under pressure,monitors own performance against set goals.
- Approaches things in a clear step by step way.
- Presents information in a structured and logical manner.
- Excellent oral communication and verbal reasoning skills - an ability to build rapport quickly, ask insightful questions, great listening skills.
- Good influencing skills - you will make an immediate and lasting impression onothers.
- Aptitude and confidence to deal with different types of stakeholder and varying degrees of seniority.
- Can plan and use your time effectively, ensure records in the CRM are always maintained and provide accurateleadforecasts.
- You will demonstrate a sense of pride in organisations,brand,and products.
Who are Tes?
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30
- 5% pension after probation
- State of the art city centre offices
- Access to a range of benefits via My Benefits World
- Discounted city centre parking
- Free fruit delivered to the office weekly
- Free breakfast cereals
- Free soft and hot drinks
- Free eye care cover
- Free Westfield Health cover
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Referral Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- EAP (Employee assistance programme)
- Paid for monthly nights out
- Access to an extensive Learning and Development menu
Tes Global is a global digital education company that has been supporting educators for over 100 years. We power schools and enable great teaching worldwide, by creating intelligent online products and services to make the greatest difference in education.
With more than 13.7m education professionals and enthusiasts in our online community using over 900k classroom resources and working relationships with 25,000 schools in over 100 countries, we have the scale to make a difference. Our innovative products and services are delivered through a range of partners across the globe. We help schools find the teachers they need; we bring new teachers into the profession through initial teacher training; we provide teachers with continuous professional development and help educators with safeguarding training and compliance. We provide innovative tools to help teachers succeed in the classroom as well as bring educators together online, so they can share expertise and provide them with vital news and information about education.
We are leaders in using digital technology to make life easier for schools and teachers. The services offered through Tes.com play a critical role in helping teachers and school leaders deal with the challenges of providing high quality education to millions of children across the globe.
We are proud of our people centric culture where everyone is driven to achieve the same goal, to support and connect teachers and schools worldwide, helping them to improve children's lives through education.
Tes Global will ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability. We invite applicants to contact us directly to identify any additional support required.