Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 900+ strong team.Requirement:
1. 4-7 years or more front-end development experience, proficient or familiar with ReactJS & Next.JS. Understanding of the core principles of the front-end frameworks.
3. Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
4. Familiar with RESTful API and GraphQL. familiar with data transfer between front-end and back-end, and able to work efficiently with back-end engineers.
5. Proficiency in module management and packaging tools (Webpack, etc.).
6. Experience with contributing to github open-source projects, especially ReactJS or VueJS projects.
7. Familiar with Nginx, front-end project operations and deployment.
8. Knowledge of or experience with stock trading and blockchain financial transactions is a plus
9. Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in computer-related fields.What you can expect from us?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team