If you love growth, flexibility and the chance to work in an innovative, progressive environment, then read on.
In summary, the biggest part of this role is asking 'why?'
We're a people focussed business so on a daily basis you'll work with every area of our business, gathering data and insights and then asking, 'why?' or, 'how?' that impacts our clients, our strategy, our people or investors
In a nutshell, you'll
- Monitor and control all aspects of our financial management, accounting systems and processes using innovation, technology and dashboards
- Work closely with our CFO to deliver analytics and shape our strategy, financial business partnering as well as developing and progressing the finance department
You'll be at the heart of our growth plans to help us triple our client base and double our headcount within 3 years. More broadly you'll be responsible for
- Day to day management of the commercial finance team
- Financial reporting and control at all levels of granularity
- Financial planning and analysis
- Business partnering with our teams and developing the firm's understanding of our key drivers using analytics
If you're ambitious and really want to progress your career, we'll offer you a great salary, a chance to work with wonderful people and the opportunity to work in a really clever way armed with innovation and technology. You'll have flexibility to work from home, or the office, to suit your commitments, family and leisure activities but it's likely you'll be in our Harrogate office 1 or 2 days per week.Who 'is' Stowe Family Law?
We're the country's largest specialist family law firm with over 70 lawyers specialising in divorce, financial remedy and childcare across 31 offices.
In the last few years we've grown our business by over 150%, so now is a great time to join us. We've already laid the groundwork to build something really special, but, to build the UK's leading family law practice, we need to build the best support teams; that's where you come in.Values & Behaviours
We Want Growth The more we grow, the more we can help. Challenge the norm; Keep learning; Hire the right people.
We Achieve Together We're better with each other than on our own. Share the load; Make connections and introductions.
We Have Spirit We love what we do, and it always shines through. Be nice; Cheer each other on; Get rave reviews.RequirementsIdeally, you will
BenefitsWhat's in it for me?
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Have excellent technical skills but equally be a strong communicator with commerciality to really understand the impact of the numbers on the business
- Be able to present information in a clear manner to non-accountants and at a Board level
- Be an inspiring leader, developing the team, managing performance and building engagement
- An attractive salary
- Lucrative performance and values related bonus
- 26 days annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Contributory pension
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Enhanced adoption pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Enhanced bereavement pay
- Paid emergency dependents leave
- Paid leave for fertility treatment
- Simply health (including counselling sessions, 24/7 GP access, dental cover, health assessments etc)
- Discounted legal services
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loans
- Flexible working - and we actually mean that