Ingenii Search is currently partnering with a global industry leader in their quest to find an Agile Coach (SAFe). This is an expansive role pivotal to their growth. This is a newly created role that will be supporting the product engineering and multiple portfolio teams below.
The work will be as varied as it will be challenging - you could be shaping the identity and reputation of engineering both internally and externally, whilst also helping engineers to discover and implement best practices that work for them and their teams. Working as part of a multi-skilled leadership team, you will have opportunities to get involved in many topics, not just those that you have previously specialised in.
What you will do:
- Deep and practical knowledge of and expertise in agile software delivery practices, passionate about continuous improvement, collaboration and great teams
- Experience in driving organisational change at a team, domain, master domain level
- Deep understanding of and hands-on experience with a range of agile frameworks, methods and tools
- Systems thinker, experienced in improving ways of working and introducing new practices in a large organisation and across multiple teams
- Thought-Leader in all things agile, active member of the global agile community
- Excellent coaching, facilitation and influencing skills, reflective observer
- Excellent situational and cultural awareness
- Open minded, inquisitive, life-long learner
- Comfortable with ambiguity, highly autonomous
Expectations of you:
- Knowledge and ideally experience of Scaled Agile methodology. (SAFe)
- People management experience
- Understanding of programming languages, concepts, technologies, principles and techniques.
As the exclusive partner of this global firm we would like to have an informal conversation to tell you about this opportunity as well as discuss this opportunity.