Content Specialist6 month contractRemote - One day a week in the office Ideally Job Summary:
Our client is committed to be the best digital bank for consumers and businesses in the UK. We're the UK's leading digital bank, with over 11 million active online customers across our four main brands, as well as the UK's biggest mobile bank. Our vision is to be the pioneer in digital relationship banking and recognised as the best in Europe in the way digital technologies are used to safely and simply service our customers across channels.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our C&A Lab project initiatives and become part of a diverse team. There'll be plenty of opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our customers by supporting the next evolution of the Scottish Widows site.Job Description:
In this role you'll work with partners across the C&A Lab responsible for the accurate and timely build of the Scottish Widows website. You will ensure accurate replication of content on the Adobe AEM platform, adhering to best build practices in delivering a 'best-in-class' public facing website.
You'll also be responsible for keeping key stakeholders up to date with build progress and ensure every effort is undertaken so that our customers digital experience is as seamless and accurate as possible.What will you get involved with?
The skills and background you'll need..
- Executing timely and accurate delivery of content change to the Scottish Widows website during project build.
- Work as an effective member of a content load team. Providing regular updates on build progress, reporting bugs, support testing and ensure high quality page delivery.
- Ensure website adheres to standards and guidelines: Brand guidelines, DDA, site structure, tone of voice, performance, legal & compliance.
- You'll have a deep understanding of content management systems. Using Adobe AEM to delivery change as well as Confluence, JIRA, MS Teams, MS Office and potentially Aprimo 'Your Marketing'.
- Support website route to live, including content bug fixes as well potential warrant post live support.
- A solid grasp of CMS Systems is essential. Ideally Adobe AEM, but knowledge of TeamSite or other CMS systems would also be beneficial.
- Attention to fine detail ensuring accuracy of change is essential.
- Ability to deliver to tight timescales is essential.
- Stakeholder management establishing relationships with colleagues to ensure the best outcome for our customers is essential.
- Good written communication skills is essential.
- Planning and organisation skills to ensure delivery according to business requirements is essential.
- Experience in UX and UX principles is desirable.
- Search engine optimisation, accessibility, online copywriting and usability is desirable.
We deeply value diversity and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led team, passionate about making a difference.
Sound like you? Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you!"
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.