Maternity cover till Feb 2022 / Full Time / Based in London, UK Role Purpose
Production Coordinators within Jungle Studios are a key part of holding both projects and the team as a whole together. They are a key line of support for Producers by managing budgets daily, arranging logistics for shoots and ensuring timelines are adhered to, as well as managing their own smaller projects.
They need to have a calm and confident approach to any problem that a project encounters and help spot potential roadblocks before they arise.
Working with our Jungle Studios producers, Production Coordinators require a keen eye for detail and an exact approach to logistics. It is their responsibility to ensure no detail goes unmissed and each project is carried off without a hitch. They need to excel at building relationships with all team members and are seen as the person who has full oversight of every detail of their projects.
Alongside project work, Production coordinators are expected to scope out potential projects from both a budgetary and feasibility perspective, working closely with the creative team to help shape a project and bring it to life. Key Responsibilities
Background and Experience
- Supporting Producers on several productions at any one time
- Leading smaller productions single-handedly when required
- Managing daily budgets in conjunction with Producers and flagging any potential issues to the Producer before they happen
- Managing daily schedules and flagging any potential issues to the Producer before they happen
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external teams
Please apply with your CV ASAP!
- Experience working as a Production Assistant or Coordinator in a similar field
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of the production process and production roles
- Experience working alongside a creative team and a production team, managing expectations whilst still protecting the creative idea
- Good relationships with external crew such as directors, DOPs, writers and talent
- A positive approach to problem-solving
We want you to add to our culture!
At Jungle Creations, our aim is to ensure our workforce reflects the diverse society we live in. Our different ideas, our different perspectives and our respect for one another enables us to be innovative, creative and build a sense of belonging that actively encourages our people to add to our culture. We want everyone to feel that Jungle Creations is a place where they belong and that is the reason why we look for the cultural add, not the cultural fit.