As a Cloud Software Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end product delivery across multiple public and private clouds. You will be responsible to recruit and mentor the best talent in the industry while building an organization to scale and adopt the latest technology and methodology to delivery toward our micro-service architectureMajor skills needed :
CI/CD , AWS , Kubernetes
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong business and technical vision
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A deep understanding of software development in microservice architectures
- Excellent track record of shipping software on time and with quality
- Extensive experience with multiple and latest software design tools and practices.
- Understand and embrace forms and processes for automated software testing, CI and CD.