This is an excellent opportunity for DevOps professionals to be part of a leading edge technology project at a Key Client site in London. Cognizant's Infrastructure Services Practice provides end-to-end solutions covering architecture, design, implementation, management and on-going support across the entire enterprise technology infrastructure.
Our services include a spectrum of management, consulting and systems integration services to help our clients maximize value in their infrastructure resources, while optimizing infrastructure performance and cost.Key Responsibilities:
Key Skills and Experience:
- Undertake engagements related to cloud and DevOps Design/Deployment with a specific focus on AWS(Amazon Web Services).
- Good experience with Chef and/or Jenkins
- Execute Cloud and DevOps migration and BAU projects
- Design and deployment of AWS Cloud environments
- Implementation/Deployment of AWS within in large regulated enterprise environment
- Work closely with delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to meet the market needs.
- Understand the technical requirements of enterprise customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for our enterprise customer eco-system
- Working with infrastructure automation and Devops tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Powershell , Ansible, or Puppet, along with scripting and programming skills.
- Partake in the On-call Support Monday to Sunday rota basis, as per project requirement
- Strong experience in DevOps tools like Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet etc.
- Strong IT consulting experience of AWS Public Cloud based Solutions
- Strong experience in IAC, Cloud Formation
- Strong experience working in Linux environment
- Strong experience in AWS Deployment, Application Build and Application Provisioning.
- Experience in EC2, Auto-Scaling, RDS, EFS, S3, Security Groups, Route53
- Terraform Scripts
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to converse with all levels within client organization
- Working on onsite-offshore model is preferred and will be key to success of this role
- Ability to liaise with business stakeholders to gather technical requirements
- AWS Certification, desirable