At LoadSpring we inspire people through technology to provide amazing solutions for both our customers and ourselves. We are never content with the way things have always been done and constantly challenge ourselves to ask "why are we doing things this way; there has to be a better solution!"
Are you someone who wants to push the envelope on what is possible? Do you wake up every morning trying to find a better way to deliver results beyond what others think can be done? Are you constantly challenging process or procedures trying to find a better way? If so, we want to talk to you about our Technical Support Engineer position! Technical Support Engineer Qualifications
More about the Technical Support Engineer position
- Between 1 - 8 years of experience in a technical, software, or application support role
- UK based with easy access to the London office - WC2B 5DG
At LoadSpring you will be part of a Technical Support Team dedicated to delivering a Legendary Customer experience to our global customers. You'll provide application support for issues of easy to medium complexity via phone, email, and the LoadSpring Platform. The Technical Support Engineer position will allow you to expand your knowledge and skills by taking on higher complexity issues and participating in continual training to reach Subject Matter Expert status on multiple applications. You will own and manage cases through their lifecycle and escalate issues that require deeper investigation for you to deliver the right solution to the customer.World-Class Benefits
We are proud of our high-energy and all-around fun working environment. Our team loves to come to work, loves to learn, and loves to win. We offer the following perks to keep you happy, healthy, and engaged at work:
- An entrepreneurial culture where employees are empowered, leadership is open, and your ideas are executed
- Investment in your cultural development by paying for you to take vacations abroad!
- An environment where executives are your partners who encourage innovation and your growth
- An entire company passionate about our cloud, technology, and exceptional customer service
- A place where collaboration is highly valuable and all our employees feel like they sit in the office!
- As well as the usual benefits: Health, Dental, Optical, Life, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
LoadSpring is committing to helping the planet by reducing carbon emissions one employee household at a time! Starting in 2022, LoadSpring employees are incentivized to act on ways they can reduce their carbon footprint. This can be by replacing energy-hogging refrigerators or something as simple as switching to LED lights.
The employee with the largest reduction will be the proud owner of a brand-new Model 3 Tesla to help continue their new sustainable lifestyle!Equality
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.