Direct Valeting are looking for car valeters for our prestige business in the motor industry. Experience is preferred but not essential.A Full UK Driving Licence is essential for this post.
For over two decades Direct Valeting have been trusted by retail motor dealerships to boost their financial performance through enhanced customer satisfaction levels. We provide a fully managed valeting solution, which allows the dealership to focus on its core activities.Requirements
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with willingness to contribute to a winning team. We welcome applicants of all ages.
Key roles and responsibilities -
- Willingness to teach and learn methods of valeting. We can learn from you too.
- Enjoy working under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy challenges
- Working with up to a team of five.
- Ensuring all cars are valeted to the highest standard
Applicants must have a full UK driving licence and experience is preferable.Benefits
- Opportunities in the future to progress in the business.
- No set holidays
- Opportunities to earn more money with overtime.
- Friend referral scheme
- Uniform provided