SOUP. agency are a creative marketing agency who specialise in growing founder led product and lifestyle e-commerce businesses.
We believe in true partnership.
We put our client relationships at the centre of our business and treat their budget like our own. To us, this means that every channel is considered and every penny is spent in the right place to achieve long term, sustainable growth that we can be proud of and celebrate together.
People and culture comes first.
You will be an expert and brilliant at your job, but your attitude and behaviours matter the most. We look for enthusiasm, curiosity, intuition and personal drive for self improvement. We want you to be the best you can be and we commit to giving you the opportunities to thrive.
We are naturally drawn to people ready to roll their sleeves up and get their hands dirty.
We celebrate our people and understand that everyone comes with their own strengths and weaknesses. We pride ourselves on identifying progression opportunities that will work with your strengths and support your weaknesses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and strive to put diversity and belonging at the heart of all we do.
We work to KPIs and OKRs to ensure that our teams are aligned to the things that matter the most in the business.
We are currently looking to recruit an Email Executive
As an Email Executive you will be part of the email team reporting to the Email Lead. Your ultimate responsibility will be to build, test and implement high converting emails to contribute to the overall success of our client accounts.The ideal candidate for this role will:
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- 1+ years of marking experience including email-marketing, deliverability, testing, and automation
- Understanding of how to use Mailchimp and Klaviyo
- Use A/B testing for campaign optimisation
- Be able to build converting newsletters and automations
- Analyse campaign performance, understanding data and metrics
- Provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns including triggers, and automations
- Be adaptable and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Be able to proofread emails for grammar and spelling
- Be able to work independently and in a team
- Design and implement weekly email marketing campaigns.
- Design and implement email automations.
- Analyse data and work with the Email Lead to improve the performance of the emails.
- Measure results and optimise workflows
- Report on the email performance to Account managers and provide recommendations.
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 (DOE)
- Workplace contribution pension
- Private healthcare with 24 hour helpline for mental health, medical, legal and financial support
- 32 days holiday per year
- Optional hybrid working between office and WFH
- 10% of time dedicated to learning and self development
- Celebratory and social culture
- Refer a friend scheme
SOUP. Agency is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age, or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and a successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant), and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.