If you are looking for a real challenge, we have a fantastic new opportunity
to work for a fast growing Cyber Risk Management company as our Digital Marketing Manager. We are currently looking for someone with strong skills and experience in delivering PPC and SEO campaigns across Google Ads, LinkedIn, and other digital platforms.
Search and online marketing are a key component that enables us to grow leads, enquiries, and ultimately more sales.
We're constantly researching, strategising and planning clever ways to drive traffic, testing opportunities, and interrogating data to make new hypotheses and keep improving results.
Your primary role will be:
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000k plus annual bonus.
- Implementing search and social marketing campaigns
- Creating search strategies that work concurrently as part of an overall marketing program
- Setting up ad campaigns in all the Google Ads, LinkedIn platforms
- Ensure all accounts are tracked effectively and data is reporting correctly
- Write ad copy for paid search campaigns
- Updating website new content
- Updating website with relevant keywords
- Generating in-depth keyword strategies and continually mining for new keywords
- Managing the third-party relationships with the likes of Google and LinkedIn
- Ensuring that search marketing is playing its part to deliver targets and provide return on investment
- Hands-on experience with SEO digital activity
- Explaining optimisations and strategies in written format and in meetings
- Strong reporting skills; creating weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for the executive team
- Executing technical PPC audits
- Scrutinising data in Google Analytics or equivalent for opportunities
- Regularly checking all our accounts in the Google Ads platform to ensure there are no issues
- Making sure we are hitting our targets and reporting back if not
- Compiling reports on Microsoft Excel
- Updating Media Plans
- Suggesting any areas for improvement within paid search accounts
- Regularly checking search queries within accounts for irrelevant terms
- Working to improve backlink traffic
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience
- A strong knowledge of technical PPC
- Well versed in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads and Google Tag Manager
- Extremely competent on Excel and Google Sheets and able to write macros and scripts
- Capable of producing documents that are well written and executive ready.
- Qualified in Google PPC, Google Analytics and/or willing to take the exams upon being successful
- Experience in conversion tracking is essential
- Strong analytical mind and comfortable with data
- Good copy-writing skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player who's also able to work autonomously
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- A fun and supportive working environment that offers flexible working
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.