Yes? Read on...
- A travel consultant who loves working in the travel industry?
- The person your friends always turn to for suggestions on their holiday destinations?
- Always 'in the know' about all the new hotel openings about town and best places to go on holiday to?
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
Ten is looking for a passionate, motivated and resourceful individual to join our Travel team. As a Travel Specialist you will be fulfilling leisure travel requests on behalf of our members, including luxury journeys on behalf of high net worth members, complex flight inclusive itineraries covering several destinations within UK, Europe and world-wide.
Your exceptional customer service skills, commercial judgement, skillful use of travel research and booking technology, and passion for travel will deliver superb member satisfaction, high levels of supplier revenue and repeat usage of Ten for travel and other jobs throughout the business.
The role will require some evening and weekend shifts.Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 22 strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten's proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members.RequirementsWe are looking for
- Fluent in spoken and written Spanish
- Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets
- People who are passionate about delivering high quality personalised customer support and have excellent research skills
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members
- Proven track record in European leisure sales as well as worldwide itineraries.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in leisure travel essential
- GDS experience is essential, Amadeus preferable
- Experience in a retail environment or Tour operator essential
- Performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Holiday allowance that increases to 25 days after your first year
- Working holiday opportunities to travel and visit our other global offices without taking annual leave
- Loyalty reward bonus programme
- Staff benefits portal which includes an array of discounts across travel, hospitality and entertainment services
- Company pension