My client is simply a world leader in Genomics (an industry at the intersection of technology and Biology). A company at the front line in the fight against COVID by providing sequencing solutions. Despite tremendous advances in DNA sequencing over the past two decades, precision medicine is still largely over the horizon. Contributing to this is a set of headwinds unique to integrative data analysis in this domain.
My client is key in confronting and solving these challenges. The role will sit within the emerging solutions team, which is taking on challenges that have never been tackled before. Within the Emerging Solutions team, you will become an expert in this problem domain, identify emerging, novel computational techniques to address these challenges and build software to help unlock untapped value in genetic data. The software you develop will range from research prototypes with academic & industry collaborators.
In short, looking for those with the following..........
• Strong proficiency in R or Python for data analysis and visualization.
• Experience with database technologies (SQL & no-SQL)
• Experience building service-oriented architectures or microservice architectures on cloud services (AWS/Google/Azure)
• Knowledge of bioinformatics concepts and tools is a plus
• Requires extensive experience with a degree; or a Ph.D. with considerable experience; or equivalent experience (a nice to have)
There is so much more (interesting salary and bonus/ other benefits), I would be open to discuss the role/client/what is in it for you, etc. so if this has initially peaked your interest I would love the opportunity to jump on a call and tell you more. If happy to do so, let me know the ideal time to speak and the best number to reach you on.
You can send me a cv via email@example.com or call via +31208881055
Wednesday 15/9 end of the day I will connect the first interested people to the Hiring Manager.