Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is one who empowers imagination with intelligenceWhat we're looking for:
Are you a dedicated and ambitious Senior Data Engineer? Are you excited about data engineering and learning new AWS data platform technologies? If so, this is the role for you.
You will need experience in mentoring junior engineers ensuring they are delivering to a high quality using industry standards and best practice. You will be hands-on technical being able to participate in engineering processes leading by example.
You will need experience in some of the following:
- AWS Dynamo Db
- AWS Document Db
- AWS Glue including Spark
- AWS Data Brew
- AWS Elasticache
- AWS RDS
- AWS MSK
Experience in any of the following will also be beneficial:
- AWS Lambda
- Informatica CDC
Deliver our future Home insurance platform.
- Work with other squad members to deliver agreed squad outcomes.
- Mentoring junior engineers on delivery of data platform data stores and ETL processes with Glue.
- Driving quality in engineering through common practices such as test-driven development and testing automation.
- Ensuring the team can benefit from new capability released by AWS for data technologies.
- Contribute to expanding data engineering capability.
- Specifically focused on operational data engineering processes which require high performance, high throughput transactions.
- Collaborate and connect with Engineering Chapter (Community of Software Engineers).
- Review and contribute to High-Level and Detailed Solution Designs.
- Research new technologies and architectural patterns by conducting Technical Proof of Concepts and propose improvements to existing platforms as well as migration from legacy systems.