AppScore, through its unique SaaS platform, is the science behind cloud migration and modernisation.
The AppScore platform enables enterprise organisations to understand their IT estates and effectively migrate and modernise their systems onto cloud.
AppScore was founded and is run by former staff of a major global bank. Their deep understanding of the challenges facing enterprise organisations has resulted in rapid take-up of the AppScore platform. This is a great opportunity to join a SaaS start-up entering its scale-up phase.
We are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to support our growth and help take our digital marketing activities to the next level.Key responsibilities
- Working closely with the co-founders, you'll develop a comprehensive digital marketing plan to support company growth.
- This is a wide-ranging opportunity covering SEO, Email, social, display/PPC & other channels combined with leveraging the amplification effect of our global network of partners, many of whom are multi-billion revenue technology providers.
- You'll play a key part in positioning the company as the "go-to" expert provider within its sector through blogs, webinars, podcasts, and other events.
- You'll also be responsible for generating, interpreting, and presenting detailed reporting on the success of campaigns and performance against strategy.
- You will have 2 - 3 years' experience in digital marketing with a strong knowledge and understanding of CRMs, ideally HubSpot.
- You should be highly enthusiastic and have a 'can-do' attitude, a person who is excited to experiment with new things.
- You will have great editorial skills and knowledge of creating compelling content for social media.
- You should be able to understand and use Google Analytics and Search Console, LinkedIn and other platforms.
- You have great organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Ideally, you'll have some experience working in the enterprise technology business.
We are offering up to £40,000 depending on experience.Other benefits include
- Remote working with regular face-to-face meetings
- 25 Days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Progression Plan
- Company Events
- Share Options in a high-growth start-up
This is a UK-based role, you must be legally authorised to work in the UK.Employment Type