Ready to grow?
At PatSnap when we talk about growth, we don't just mean your career trajectory. Growth to us means creating opportunities for employees to be challenged, take ownership over initiatives, spread entrepreneurial wings and feel safe to try new things. We are passionate about creating a culture where your progression is a unique experience, with you in driver's seat.
As the leading global innovation intelligence platform, we help customers identify technological opportunities that could affect the future growth and survival of their business by connecting and analyzing information from a variety of global data points. We call this connected innovation intelligence. Not familiar with that term? Don't worry, we'll teach you all about it or you can learn more here.
We're scaling quickly and looking for a Head Demand Generation
professional who is a fearless change agent, eager to be at the forefront of innovation and not afraid to take the path less traveled. Sound like you? Then take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below, this might just be your #dreamjob.
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote/work from home until we can safely return to the office. Dependant on candidate location, role can be fully remote*The role
The Head of Demand Generation will be the key owner of qualified lead and opportunity growth. This person will own the strategy and execution while utilizing all channels of marketing. Growth is the primary focus and success is based on measurable performance. We are looking for a great leader with a track record of successfully creating and executing demand generation programs. We want someone with the passion and hunger for results.What can I expect to do?
What are the challenges?
- Attract and lead a team of rockstar marketers who are focused on results and growth
- Build a qualified lead generation engine that is scalable across geographies and industries
- Be the go-to demand marketing lead for the North American team driving accountability across all levels of sales and marketing leadership at the executive, regional, and front-line levels to ensure success through pipeline and revenue
- Responsible for achieving all demand generation pipeline and ACV targets through solution-based, customer-driven campaigns that span paid (SEM, display, social) and direct marketing (events, webinar, direct mail, thought leadership)
- Responsible for strong alignment, communication, and accountability with sales, events, digital, and other cross-functional teams
- Be the source of demand gen programs creativity for all teams
- Own the marketing team KPI reporting for both team and senior management
- As with any role within a fast-growing SaaS business you have to be able to flex to changing business priorities, so if you are adaptable and embrace change then you will thrive in this environment.
- Our structure is relatively flat and non-hierarchical and egos don't fly here so no job is too big or too small, we all get stuck in to make the business successful, so you'd better get ready to roll up your sleeves!
- Expansion is a major theme. We face new situations and market opportunities which we've not encountered previously. There isn't always someone's footsteps to follow so you will need to be able to work as a pioneer, carving the path and sharing your learnings with your colleagues.
- You have 5+ years marketing experience in a role managing teams as well as multi-channel marketing campaigns (paid digital, website digital strategy, direct marketing, etc.)
- You have experience developing and executing new marketing strategies and programs for B2B organizations
- You have experience managing marketing budgets, allocating and optimizing spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results
- Past experience in using Salesforce and/or other marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture
- You have high energy and the ability to manage people and multiple initiatives at once
- You work well under pressure in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
- You have expert understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success
- You demonstrate strong communication skills including data crunching and storytelling
- You are analytically inclined with exceptional organizational skills with rigorous attention to detail
- Private healthcare with Vitality
- Private pension
- Various gym discounts (including 50% of Virgin)
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- 25 days annual leave allowance (increases to 28 days)
- Perkbox benefit scheme, we aim to reward our PatSnappers for all their hard work as much as we can.
- We aim to get you covered for your working from home set up, so we will give you a 6 months worth upfront allowance to help you set you up for success, after that, you will receive it on a monthly basis.
We hold our Values strongly
- Integrity without compromise
- Self-learning & practitioner mindset
- Dare to dream big and make mistakes
- Teamwork and sharing
PatSnap are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we are a disability confident employer registered in the UK, as an employer that supports people with disabilities getting into the workplace, if you identify as having a disability and meet all of the criteria set out in the job description, we will automatically give you an interview. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.