About the job:
have partnered with an iconic outdoor footwear company. Having positioned themselves into this market, this client understands it is imperative that they have a responsibility to protect and care for our environment and our global community.
We are searching for a finance business partner who will be pivotal in supporting the FP&A team over the next three to six months in its support to global teams (Commercial, DTC, Supply Chain, Customer Operations & Design) to help deliver the overall vision of the company. Please note this opportunity is a 3-6 month assignment paying up to £75,000.
- Provide segmented sales and margin reporting of B2B actuals and orderbook vs targets on a historic, forward looking and replenishment basis.
- Liaise with the Senior Finance Business Partner to develop an action orientated plan for the short to medium term and support its implementation.
- You will be responsible for analysis of the UK/EU and International sales & margins by channel
- You will support the Commercial and Digital Marketing teams with sales analysis, KPI analysis and ROI review as required.
- You will be responsible for reporting on Global Product sales and margin on a monthly and quarterly basis
- You will work closely with the Merchandising team to project future seasonal intake margins
- You will be responsible for the preparation of Global Distributor price lists by channel and by market for each season, ensuring that projected margin targets are aligned with company strategy.
You will have:
- The ability to confidently present information to stakeholders and functions in meaningful ways to enable decision-making.
- Enjoy the challenge of presenting data in a variety of outputs relevant to the end user.
- The skills to persuade, influence and build relationships at all levels.
- You are deadline orientated with an eye for detail.
- You flourish in a fast paced, flexible environment.
- An advanced understanding of Microsoft Office
- You have experience of working with BI and performance management reporting tools.