Head of Finance SystemsPermanent - ReadingUp to £100,000 + Benefits (DOE)
You will be responsible for the integrity and accuracy of finance systems including SAP Finance modules (MM, SD, FI,CO,CO-PA) and BW, FS-CD (Collections and Disbursements) and SAP Ariba.
Manage a team to deliver business support, system analysis, reconciliations, testing, training and implementation of new developments into SAP, ensuring sound governance and controls are embedded throughout. You will also manage and develop finance processes and systems (usage, support, control and development), ensuring strategy and service supports business, legislative and operational requirements. Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong leadership and managerial ability with proven motivational skills and experience of leading and developing a team
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with experience gained in similar working environment
- Experienced in the development and operation of SAP finance systems
- Strong systems accounting background and good understanding of end to end processes within SAP (particularly P2P, RTR, OTC)
- Experience of managing Finance systems with a high volume of complex and critical processes
- Proven track record of delivering change and able to capitalise on experience to drive automation and control
- Able to influence key business decisions by demonstrating a good understanding of business processes
If this role is of interest then feel free reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07747248751.