1. Shaping to help product owners (business), business analysts to define the problem, to define solution options, and help in arriving at a decision. This will involve also supporting the PO/PM to do cost benefit analysis of solution options. This could involve liaising with third party providers.
2. Once shaping is done and solution option finalized, define the architecture - make architecture assessments, decisions, identify risks, trade-offs, issues, and take it through governance and design forums for approvals. There could be multiple governance forums, where the architecture has to be articulated and approvals secured.
3. Articulate the architecture to developers, and handhold them during design and implementation, as an SME during Sprint refinement sessions
4. Do assurance during SIT, UAT phases, deployment and go live.
5. Interfacing with third party providers, if necessary.
6. Agile ways of working
2. Security: Protocols (HTTPS, TLS MA), OWASP, OAuth, OpenId Connect,
3. Paradigms: Microservices, REST APIs - concepts and tools (example: Fiddler, Postman, Swagger)
4. Devops: Git, Jenkins, Urbandeploy
6. WAS Liberty, Node.js
1. Knowledge of banking domain
2. Knowledge of any banking fraud related domain knowledge, fraud risk engines
Years of Experience: 10-18years
Job Type: Permanent